We were trying to make it possible to hold the event without rescheduling, even if there was a small chance. We apologize for the delay in reporting this, but we would like to inform you that FISM ASIA has decided to postpone the FISM ACM as follows.
We will inform you of any details that cannot be included in this notice (due to unresolved issues). This is all the information we can provide at this time. The latest information will be posted on the FISM ASIA website.
As a basic premise, it is difficult for Asian countries to easily travel to Busan, South Korea, where the ACM will be held at this time, and this situation will not change in the coming months.
This information will also be posted on Facebook, but in order to ensure uniformity of information throughout Asia, the FISM ASIA website will take precedence. Even if you find this information on any website, please make sure you fully understand the authenticity of any content that is not included in the official information.
Postponement of the date of the ACM
At this time, it has been announced that the ACM will be held in Busan in November 2021, but this date will be postponed. Therefore, the ACM will not be held on this date.
When is the ACM going to be held?
We will make a final decision in October 2021, but for now we are planning to hold the ACM in March 2022. So far, no postponement of the FISM WCM has been announced, so the Asian Championship must be completed by the stipulated deadline. An email will be sent to all club presidents, Contestants and the ACM registrants when a decision is made.
Current Selection Results (to the ACM) for Contestants
Those Contestants who have been approved by FISM ASIA at this time will continue to maintain their rights. However, if they wish to relinquish their rights (by themselves), they must contact the President of their club and then contact FISM ASIA by president. FISM ASIA or the President of your club will not change your rights as a result of the postponement without your consent.
In order to avoid confusion, we are temporarily suspending new applications.
We anticipate that the schedule will be tight from the time the date is confirmed in October until the date of the ACM. Therefore, please prepare the following information as early as possible.
- Photographs…for the brochure
- Video…for the backstage staff to check your performance before the contest.
- Photocopy of your passport…the page with your photo (regardless of expiration date, but it must be the most recent)
- Cue sheet…We will send you the format of the cue sheet again, but please try to keep it concise.
- Sound source…Not the sound source itself, but the copyright information and source should be clear.
- Fire…If you will be using fire, please clarify the details of the item and the chemicals to be used.
- Items that need to be procured locally and items that need to be taken into consideration… Summarize items that are difficult to bring in from abroad or that need to be taken into consideration on stage, such as water, animals, oil, and items associated with fire.
This information will be sent to those Contestants whose e-mail addresses we have already received, but we also ask that the president of each club (and anyone else who receives this information) notify us so that we can spread this information.